Thursday, January 20, 2011

Call of Duty 2

Yay! I made it to General and now I can start going for prestige!! Unfortunately my nephew told me that if you go for prestige you lose all of your weapons and perks and you basically start off again armed only with default weapons. Although this is terrible news I am fully resolved to give it a go. I am continuing on with my project to paint my light infantry and I am getting back into my viola practice as well.  I promised Mari that this year I would go for a grading on my viola so I will spend a portion of every evening (not much though!) doing viola practice. I plan to do a grading at the end of the year so I do have a little bit of time up my sleeve to prepare. Hopefully it wont get in the way of the important things in my life like Black Ops and painting my light infantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment