Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blogging in class.

Here I am sitting in the classroom blogging while my students are doing a writing test for IELTS. What a terrible teacher I am. I am now into the second day of being a bachelor and I have run out of food.  I am going to have to actually shop for things to fill my stomach.  What a strange ant terrifying prospect. Tonight I will cook fish with rice and perhaps use kimchee if I can find any at the supermarket.  One of the strange things about being married to a person not of this land is that you end up becoming accustomed to foreign food and to a certain extent lose the taste for the food you grew up with.  I don't really think I could sit down to a meal of sausages and potatoes at this point in my life.  I am more at home with "sam kyop saal" and "Dwen jang kook".  Of course I haven't lost the taste for fish and chips.  I think that will be Thursday's dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment