Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I was piking....

Yey we won the World Cup!!! Like most I was glued to the TV to watch what I thought would be a walk in the park for the ABs.  It wasn't (a one point win!!) so I am sooooo happy that we have procken the 24 year hoodoo.  Stink that the ABs didn't get this far south for the victory parades.

I haven't got jogging for about 2 weeks.  I have lost all of the hard work of the previous month. It is so depressing. Outside it is just pissing down at the moment. Tjat gives me a great excuse not to go running tomorrow.

I am very busy at work as the end of year rush seems to be starting again. I haven't painted more ages but I have been reading through a book on Fredrick the Great that I bought for $2 at Regent Theatre Book sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment