Saturday, December 30, 2017

Austrian Uhlans

I must admit to having had an awesome Christmas. The weather has been great our holiday house has been filled with guests and is now mercifully empty again. I've been hiking and biking and beach walking with the family. I've eaten too much and caught up on some reading which I had been planning. On blog related matters I have something to report as well.  I finished the Austrians I had been painting and all they require now is basing. I have been working on head swaps for my hussars and the Uhlans are taking shape as well.  Actually, they are Zvezda French "Polish" lancers but they scrub up to be 1813 Austrian Uhlans at a pinch. A belated Merry Christmas to all who stumble across my blog

2 comments:

  1. A belated Merry Christmas and a lovely Happy New Year to you and your family! Here's hoping 2018 is a bit less turbulent than 2017 has been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Please tell me that is not your penis!" is voted NZ quote of the year.

    Bravo, Kiwiland!

    Oh, and then there's this gem, in which Kiwis demonstrate they can rival the Irish in both their love of drink and their cleverness in circumventing the law.

    I absolutely must visit NZ one of these years.

    ReplyDelete