Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Leads?

I found a company online which does Uhlans and Hussars in 20mm lead called Newline Designs. Previously, I had decided to avoid leads as the figures look a little like dwarves and are very chunky. These figures however might fit reasonably well next to my plastics at one pound a pop they are certainly more expensive than plastics but since I'll only need about 50 figures it isn't too much of a big deal. Getting these figures would mean that the project will be fully provisioned and all that will be needed will be time to paint. That I can handle!

3 comments:

  1. If you're looking for Austrian Uhlans and Hussars in true 1/72nd scale, you should take a look at the exquisite figures at Franznap:http://franznap.jigsy.com/SHOP#!/AUSTRIA/c/10028341/offset=0&sort=normal

    They are a perfect fit for 1/72nd plastics, whereas Newline 20mm figures are smaller than 1/72nd figs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Johnny I'll take a look. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete