Thursday, December 11, 2014

Santa is going to be good to me this year.

I have always wanted my own copy of David Chandler's The Campaigns of Napoleon but I have never really thought about actually getting a copy from Amazon. Well yesterday that all changed. I managed to track down a copy of the book from the United States and for the all up cost of about $150 US a copy is winging its way to me even as I write this missive. Yesterday my static grass arrived from the States as well so I am pretty well set up hobby wise for the coming summer holidays.

Can't wait to lie on the beach and work my way through Mr. Chandler's masterpiece!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is the third or fourth blog post in which you've mentioned Satan: "Satan this, Satan that, I'm expecting big things from Satan this Christmas." I feel as if I don't even know you anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell! I didn't know Satan was lurking in such a nice man! Looks like I'll have to wait for Ramadan for my presents!

    ReplyDelete