Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday night at the painting table


I can't say that it was exactly a night at the painting table but in was an enjoyable hour. The kids went to bed and the wife disappeared into the lounge leaving me to my wagon fabrication yard. I base painted the horses and painted the first coat of green onto the field forges. They look so cool even in their unfinished state so they are sure to get even better once I get a fresh draught of horses in from Adelaide.

As I have mentioned before I have really been enjoying this brew as I paint. It is a fantastic lager
The brewer deserves a medal for this lager and the dude who thought of the name... well I don't know what to do with him!
      
Work in progress. All my projects are works in progress and seldom ever get finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment